We believe that every child has the right to learn without fear in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. We expect each and every student to be responsible for his/her own behaviour, to exercise self discipline and to refrain from behaviour that disturbs others.
We have adopted a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY to ensure that we create a joyful, secure and stimulating learning environment. We have a zero tolerance approach to :
- Bullying which includes cyber bullying, hitting, pinching, kicking, mean notes, teasing, spreading rumours, mean looks, intimidation, name calling, harassment and verbal threats
- Bunking the school, classes, assembly or any activity
- Bursting crackers and playing with colours or water balloons
- Vandalism ( including pranks ) that results in damage to school property or other students’ belongings
- Fights & violent acts causing injury to another person
- Disrespectful gestures or remarks towards teachers & elders
- Use of mobile phones ; if confiscated it will not be returned
- Use of internet & vehicles
- Late coming
- Irregularity in completing assignments
- E-cigarette, alcohol, tobacco or substance abuse
- Display of tattoos on body
- Fashionable haircut
- Wearing rings, bracelets, kada, ear studs (for boys) etc.
- Outburst of anger
Violation of school rules and regulations will be dealt with strictly. Following structured actions will be taken to curb such kind of incidents : Stepped Behaviour Procedure
Action taken in case of aggressive behaviour/abusive language/untidy grooming/ work default/ irregularity/ damage to school property/bursting crackers etc.