Aarya Prasad Sahu, a Class XII student of the Gyan Mandir Public School is being nominated for the Best Heritage Club Student. Aarya Prasad Sahu has been involved in various activitiesgeared towards Heritage Awareness.
Some of her contributions are as follows
- Aarya Prasad Sahualso participated in the Vigilance Awareness Week Celebrations in which she made a Poster on ANTI—CORRUPTION.
- Aarya Prasad Sahu has been making posters Posters on INDO-PAKISTAN Friendship as a part of Agaze—i—Dosti Initiative for the last several years, her painting has been selected for the 10th Indo-Pak peace calendar.
- She also made Posters on India’s struggle for independence and wrote essay on the topic--Gandhiji’s novel method of agitation—Satyagraha.
- She has been an integral part in organizing virtual tours for junior class students during pandemic times.
- Aarya Prasad Sahu has always actively participated in the Heritage quizes.
- She has been motivating the students of Junior classes to make Posters, Drawingsetc. on Heritage etc.
- She is an active member of the Heritage Club, attending its meetings, helping to organise various Heritage walks etc.
- She also participated in Kala utsav zonal competition.
- She bagged the first prize in T-shirt painting competition