1. Self discipline is the forte of Gyanodians.
2. Every student should always wear the Identity Card issued by the school.
3. Students should reach the school 10 minutes before the bell is rung.
4. Change of classroom, between periods, should be done in silence and in an orderly and disciplined manner. Students should walk with hands at their back.
5. No child should leave his/her classroom without class pass.
6a. Students should be neatly dressed. School uniform is to be worn every day and for all the school functions and activities. No slogan writing or scribbling is permitted either on the school uniform or person. White uniform on Monday and Thursday and Blue uniform on remaining days should be worn.
b. Students must wear school uniform on their birthdays too. Casuals are not at all allowed on birthdays. Only toffees can be distributed.
c. Students will be fined for not coming in proper school uniform.
7. Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals. Sikh boys must wear white/ navy blue turban/patka. Students are not allowed to attend school in casuals.
8. No shouting, hooting or whistling is allowed in the school building.
9. Throwing things at others is strictly forbidden.
10. Students are expected to respect school property. No student should damage any school furniture,write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done, even by accident, should be reported at once to the Class
Teacher, Supervisor, Vice Principal or the Principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who causes it. Anyone who notices something damaged should report the matter to the school authorities even if he or she does not know who is responsible.
11. Students should use jute or paper bags instead of polybags. Re-usable plastic bottles should not be used, for e.g. soft drink bottles, for carrying water.
12. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instrument such as knife, blade etc. to the school or any kind of object that can cause injury to others.
13. Students are advised to keep their class room, school building and campus clean and throw the leftovers into the dustbins only.
14. No books (other than text books or library books) should be brought to the school.
15. School is not responsible for goods lost. It is advisable not to bring valuables (like jewellery, expensive watches or fountain pens) to school.
16. Students found using unfair means during any test/examination will be liable to get zero in that subject. No re-test will be held for such students. These students will not be eligible for any academic award or school appointment.
17. School reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against a student whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
18. No student shall indulge in any of the following practices :
(a) writing anything on the shirts, uniform, school furniture, walls etc.
(b) spitting in or near the school building
(c) rowdiness, rude behaviour and abusive language
(d) use of violence in any form
(e) bursting crackers or throwing colours on others or painting faces
19. Roll nos. of students, who do not follow school rules or behave in an indisciplined manner, may be withheld, based on the code of conduct issued by the CBSE.
20. Parents are required to inform the school if there is any change in their address or contact numbers.
21. No student is permitted to bring mobile phone to the school under any circumstances. If confiscated it will not be returned. Cameras are not allowed in the school for any function or picnic.
22. Students coming late to school, for the 3rd time in a month, will be sent back home.
23. Our school is very particular about hair cut of students. If the hair of any boy is not cut properly, barber may be called for the same or the child may be sent to any barber shop (with an escort) for a proper hair cut.
24. Tight fitting trousers with low waist or short skirts are not allowed.
25. No child should remain in classroom during lunch break.
26. Students should not make noise in the absence of their teacher.
27. Attendance on the first and the last working day of the school is compulsory.
* Students breaking any of these rules will be fined or issued warning letter/suspension.
Kindly Note: It is extremely important that students adhere to the code of conduct laid down by the school.